10 Reasons to Get Health Insurance
People still need insurance. It’s very expensive and difficult to set up a plan
- to pay catastrophic medical bills.
- A lot of people wind up filing bankruptcy when they get in a major accident or severe chronic illness.
- This is what the principle of insurance is all about.
- A lot of people paying a small premium in case of someone having a catastrophic loss. Just like in Little House on the Prairie. If a home burned down, the whole town helped build a new one. See New York Times 11.19.2013 for more information. *
- Piece of mind, don’t have to worry how to pay for a humongous medical bill. Modesto Bee *